Photo of the campus of the Kansas City College of Osteopathy and Surgery at 2105 Independence Avenue. By1925 the Old Marty residence had been razed and an east wing completed. The new addition added more classroom and office space as well as two large laboratories. The two connected wings would house the college until the night of April 2,1933 when a fire that started in the basement would destroy most of the west wing.
osteopathic medicine, medical education