Photo of the Kansas City College of Osteopathy and Surgery administration building at 2105 Independence Avenue dedicated September,1933. Designed by Edward M. Fuller, it replaced the building destroyed by fire the previous spring. The wing on the right, named Kaiser Hall after A. A. Kaiser, DO, one of the college's founders, contained a lecture hall. The wing on the left, named Still Hall after Andrew Taylor Still, the founder of osteopathy, contained a laboratory and later, a library. The building was razed in the early 1980s, but the clock tower was saved and now sits atop Leonard Smith Hall on the Kansas City University campus.
osteopathic medicine, medical education