Download Front and Back of Postcard (923 KB)
Undated color postcard depicting the Still-Hildreth Osteopathic Sanatorium's dairy buildings and cattle.
Still-Hildreth was the first osteopathic neuropsychiatric institution. It was established on March 1, 1914 by Andrew Taylor Still's sons, Charles E. Still and Harry M. Still, along with A.G. Hildreth.
Dr. Hildreth built a greenhouse and dairy barn on the property in order to provide fresh food for the patients.
E.C. Kropp Company
sanatoriums, osteopathic medicine, psychiatry, neuropsychiatry, Andrew Taylor Still, Charles E. Still, Harry M. Still, A.G. Hildreth
Still-Hildreth Osteopathic Sanatorium, "Still-Hildreth Osteopathic Sanatorium Dairy and Dairy Buildings, Macon, Missouri." (2023). Postcards. 31.