Download Front and Back of Postcard (871 KB)
Undated postcard showing the lake and grounds around the Still-Hildreth Osteopathic Sanatorium in Macon, Missouri. The property was a former military academy on four hundred acres of land.
The sanatorium opened March 1, 1914 by Andrew Taylor Still's sons, Charles E. Still and Harry M. Still, along with A.G. Hildreth. It was the first osteopathic neuropsychiatric institution.
E.C. Kropp Company
Still-Hildreth Osteopathic Sanatorium, "View of Lake and Grounds around Still-Hildreth Osteopathic Sanatorium, Macon, Missouri." (2023). Postcards. 33.