Download Front and Back of Postcard (1.0 MB)
Undated color postcard showing the main entrance to the grounds of the Still-Hildreth Osteopathic Sanatorium in Macon, Missouri. The property was a former military academy on four hundred acres of land.
The sanatorium opened March 1, 1914 by Andrew Taylor Still's sons, Charles E. Still and Harry M. Still, along with A.G. Hildreth. It was the first osteopathic neuropsychiatric institution.
E.C. Kropp Company
Still-Hildreth Osteopathic Sanatorium, "Main Entrance to Grounds, Still-Hildreth Osteopathic Sanatorium, Macon, Missouri." (2023). Postcards. 35.